Elevator safety manual
Who is the main body responsible for elevator safety management
The "Special Equipment Safety Law" clearly stipulates that the elevator user should be responsible for the safety of the elevator. For residential elevators, the elevator use unit is the property management company entrusted.
Pay attention to these when taking the elevator
1. Do not take the elevator that exceeds the validity period of the inspection.
2. It is strictly forbidden to shoot, kick, bump, lean, strengthen the ladder door and shake the inside and outside of the elevator.
3. It is forbidden to stay between the car door and the landing door and block the ladder door with the body.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the elevator without overload.
5. Do not ride the elevator with sharp shaking, abnormal noise, no lighting in the car, no elevator door closing or door closing, no abnormality in the car floor and floor level.
6. Do not let preschool children, senior citizens or people without civil liability to take the elevator alone.
7. Do not take the elevator in the event of a fire, earthquake or other disaster.
2Will the elevator fall and suffocate when the elevator fails?
The elevator is quite safe in design. Don't worry that the wire rope connecting the car will break. Because the country has special regulations and requirements for the wire rope for the elevator, the carrying capacity of the wire rope is much higher than the load capacity of the elevator. Each elevator is equipped with There are 3 or more wire ropes, so the elevator has high safety.
The elevator also has a fall arrest system that includes a speed limiter, safety gear, and a bumper at the bottom. Once the elevator is found to be overspeeding, the speed limiter will first stop the elevator drive unit. If the main engine still does not stop, the speed limiter will raise the safety clamp to clamp the guide rail, forcing the car to stagnate on the guide rail, and if the vehicle directly hits the buffer at a certain speed, the car will also stop. No matter how the car stops in that way, it will not cause a big impact on people.
In a narrow and sultry elevator, passengers may be worried that they will suffocate and die after being trapped. The national standard has strict regulations on the ventilation of the elevator. Even if the elevator is trapped, the ventilation system is normally ventilated. In addition, the elevator has many moving parts, such as some connected locations, such as the wall between the car wall and the car roof, which are generally sufficient for people's breathing needs.
Therefore, once there is a trapped situation, please don't panic and report to the police in time, and feel at ease in the car waiting for rescue.
3What should I do if I am trapped in an elevator?
1. Keep calm, stabilize your mood, and don't climb outside the elevator yourself.
2. Find the emergency alarm device in the elevator, ask for help from the outside through the alarm device, or call the 96333 elevator emergency response telephone alarm.
3. After sending out the distress information, take the relevant measures under the guidance of the professional. Do not take the wrong self-rescue actions such as the door and the door. You should wait for the professional to open the door in the elevator.
4When you are trapped in an elevator, it is dangerous to do these moves!
Passengers trapped in the elevator want to leave the faulty elevator at the fastest speed. Therefore, it is safe for some trapped passengers to force the door or open the skylight at the top of the car to escape.
When the elevator fails, the electrical circuit of the door may malfunction. If the elevator starts abnormally when the door is forcibly activated, it is easy to cut and cause personal injury. For the same reason, trapped passengers should not climb out of the skylight by themselves. The correct approach is for passengers to wait patiently in the car for professional rescuers to come to the rescue.
Passengers must not do excessive kicking, slamming, slamming, jumping, climbing, etc., which are very dangerous.
If the elevator is not in the leveling position when opening the door, it is equally dangerous to try to jump and climb out of the car at this time, and may fall into the elevator shaft.
5What should I pay attention to when riding an escalator?
Before boarding: You should fasten your shoelaces and pay attention to loose and towed clothing (such as long skirts, dresses, etc.) to prevent it from being hung by the step edges, comb plates, aprons or inner cover.
When preparing for boarding: Take them in order, don't push each other, especially when there are elderly people, children and people with weak eyesight.
When stepping into the escalator: Pay attention to the feet leaving the edge of the step and standing in the yellow safety warning frame of the step pedal. Do not step on the junction of 2 steps to avoid falling.
When boarding: Stand in the direction of the step movement and hold the handrails in one hand to prevent accidents such as emergency stop or other people pushing. If the malfunctioning handrail is out of sync with the step, pay attention to adjusting the position of the hand at any time.
When leaving: To move quickly with the potential of the step, move over the comb plate and rest on the front panel to prevent tripping or shoes being caught.
In addition, when riding, please do not touch shoes or clothing on the glass or gap of the escalator to avoid unnecessary injury caused by hanging when the ladder moves. When leaving, please do not stay at the exit of the escalator or moving walkway, so as not to affect Other passengers. Children must be accompanied by an adult when they are on the escalator.
Next: Residential elevator